It is designed according to your production purposes and your tools. It is
manufactured standard with the pressure capacity from 2000 to 15000 kN.
With a sophisticated control system it is possible to precisely control the
pressing force and position during operation. It is possible to work position
or pressure dependent.
Production of Wooden and Plastic parts
Production of Tungsten alloys, Teflon parts
Production fine ceramic and high-tech materials
User friendly (can be operated by one person)
Service friendly design, low maintenance costs by using only high quality components
Sturdy construction and proven design which is a guaranty for a long life-span
Advanced control system with PLC
Computer optimised vertical frame structure with high rigidity
Adjustable stroke and pressure in the specified scope.
Pressure pre-release unit equipped in hydraulic system minimum hydraulic shock
Straightening process for shaft parts and templates
Press-in process for shaft and sleeve parts
Hydraulic units and pumps: Rexroth
|Used for: |
- Drawing, bending, printing, forming and part dropping processes for metal sheet.
- Production of Wooden and Plastic parts
- Manufacture auto parts and machine parts
- Manufacture house hold electric parts
- Manufacture steel sheet and aluminium doors
- Production of Tungsten alloys, Teflon parts
- Production fine ceramic and high-tech materials
- Innovatec Gerätetechnik GmbH
- PRO-COM A. Jungblut GmbH
- Rimatek Indusrieanlagen GmbH
- Robot Food Technologies Germany GmbH
- Schuhl & Co. GmbH
- Vorndran GmbH