SCL100, Fully automated sheet metal cutting is manufactured in three different
widths: 1050, 1250, or 1550 mm.For handling of the cut-off sheets SCL100 is
supplied with stacking and transport systems for fully automatic continuous
- Straightening and feeding unit (feeding speed 30 m/min with measuring accuracy
+/- 0,3 mm/m)
- Cutting unit – a mechanical shear in special execution (cutting speed max.
- Stacking system
- Decoiler: 5-15 Tons and 1050-1550 mm widths
- Straightening unit with 7-10 straightening rolls. The achievable straightness
is in accordance with DIN 1541 for cold-rolled fine sheets.
- Feeding unit with 2-4 sets of feeding rolls – each with one steel roll and
one rubber coated roll. One set is placed before and one set after the straightening
rolls. The feeding speed is 30 m/min, and the feeding accuracy +/- 0,3 mm/meter.
As standard feeding rolls are activated and deactivated manually.
- Cutting unit – a mechanical shear in special execution. The material is
efficiently held by a hold down unit with hydraulic cylinders. The blades
are turnable which ensures a long life time.
- Control – with touch screen. The control is programmable and can be used
in manual or automatic operation.
- Stacking system is full automated with PLC system. Loading/unloading is
| ||Under Construction! Please visit again. Thanks |